Vibrational Sound Therapy (VST)
*** AVAILABLE OCTOBER 15 ***
RELAX YOUR BODY, QUIET YOUR MIND
Vibrational Sound Therapy uses singing bowls on and around the body for therapy and relaxation. The sizes and vibrational properties of the bowls match with appropriate body zones, allowing for precision in these fully customizable therapeutic sessions.
Most people will reach a deep state of relaxation quickly, even during their first session. Relaxation during a VST session brings on the same kind of brain states as yoga, tai chi, and meditation.
Here's what happens during a session:
- Your body goes through noticeable changes as it responds to deeper and deeper states of rest.
- You may notice strong effects on your alertness and perception.
- Your muscles begin to lose tension.
- You start to slip into the alpha brain wave pattern (daydreaming, pre-sleep) within the first minutes.
- Your breathing and heart rate start to slow. The body starts to absorb the waves of vibration into its tissues. Metabolism slows. Insulin levels rise. Cholesterol levels fall.
- Heart rate slows. Blood pressure falls. Arteries expand.
- In its relaxed state, the immune system ramps up and the body starts to repair itself.
- Your brain waves pass through Theta (meditation, sleep, and deep relaxation) and Delta (deep sleep, hypnosis, ritual) states. These shifts will happen naturally as I introduce different bowls and have you change positions on the table.
60 minutes, $90